Jennie Levin Receives Certificate of Excellence from ThreeBestRated®
Law Offices of Jennie Levin, P.C. Is 1 of the Site’s Top 3 Personal Injury Lawyers in LA
We are proud to announce that Attorney Jennie Levin has received a certificate of excellence from Three BestRated® in 2020 for her work as a personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles. The rating site presented the award after duly checking extensive customer reviews, ratings, history, satisfaction, trust, cost, and general excellence.
What Is ThreeBestRated ®
Three Best Rated was created in 2014, and handpicks and curates shortlists of professionals in many cities across the United States. The top 3 businesses and professionals are selected using a 50-point inspection process and verified by Three Best Rated employees.
As part of the 50-point inspection, Three Best Rated researchers evaluate:
- History (experience, ownership, and online presence)
- Services (specialization, complimentary services, and extras)
- Images (customers can learn about the business before visiting)
- Operating hours (the business maximizes working hours)
- Social media (presence, engagement, and followers)
- Website (the business is accessible online)
- Awards (endorsements and honors)
- Reviews (legitimate reviews)
- Complaints (the business is responsive to client feedback)
- Miscellaneous (location, discounts, etc.)
- Overall satisfaction (decided by Three Best Rated Staff)
By providing well-researched recommendations, in short, easy-to-use lists, Three Best Rated has helped over 4 million customers and clients find the best businesses and professionals in their city.
Our firm is grateful for their part in connecting us to the clients we help, and we are honored to have received Three Best Rated’s Certificate of Excellence.
About Our Firm
At the Law Offices of Jennie Levin, P.C., you are not just a file – you are a friend. We work hard for you after an accident, so you can focus on feeling better.
Attorney Jennie Levin is a trial-tested advocate with a history of accolades and success. She will be personally involved in your case and would be honored to represent you.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you through this difficult time.