Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Dedicated & Detail-Oriented Advocacy for Car Accident Victims
After you have been involved in a car accident, there are many things that could be running through your head: How will I be getting to work? How will I afford my medical bills? Who is responsible? Our Los Angeles car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Jennie Levin, P.C. can help you get the answers you need and the effective guidance you deserve.
It is important to keep in mind that you may be contacted by an insurance company following your car accident. A representative will most likely try to get you to record a statement and somehow use this information to weaken your claim. Avoid talking to insurance companies on your own! Let us represent you and advocate on your behalf. We handle the insurance companies and complex legal processes so that you don’t have to.
Hire a Los Angeles car accident lawyer. Contact us as soon as possible at (323) 951-1188. Se habla Español.
How Our Firm Can Help You After an Accident
First and foremost, we want to ensure that you get adequate medical attention. The sooner you see the doctor, the better your chances are for recovery. When you get the treatment you need, this will also ensure that there are medical records to document your injuries. We can utilize this documentation to secure the financial compensation you need to cover your medical costs both now and into the future and compensate you for pain and suffering.
Jennie Levin has committed herself to helping victims fight for their rights to fair compensation after they have been injured in a car accident. As a Los Angeles car accident attorney, she works very hard to effectively present your case and secure maximum compensation. Our firm thoroughly and promptly gathers all the evidence for your case. Additionally, the Law Offices of Jennie Levin, P.C. has successfully represented clients in all types of car accidents that include Uber, Lyft, buses, limos, and other types of motor transportation.
We can gather evidence for your case from many sources, including:
911 call logs
The police report
Photos of the accident site
What to Prepare for Your Free Consultation
Preparing a car accident claim can be overwhelming. Our goal is to handle the entire process for you while you focus on recovering. If you want to facilitate the process, please prepare the following information and documents to your appointment with us:
- When and where did the accident happen? Specifics are helpful, such as the date, time of day, and exact location.
- Did you get any information from the other driver(s)? Are they insured?
- What car insurance do you have, if any?
- Please send us all the photos you took at the scene of the accident
- Did any witnesses come to you and gave you their information?
- Were the police called to the scene? Was a report taken?
- Were the paramedics called? Were you transported to a hospital? Do you have the discharge paperwork with you?
Our Approach: Focusing on You & Your Needs
There are many personal injury lawyers who will look at your misfortune as a way to make a quick buck. That’s not the case here at the Law Offices of Jennie Levin, P.C. We work with you closely and are very involved in our role as your advocate. When you hire us, our staff will be with you every step of the way to provide you with the help you need. If we don’t win, you don’t pay!
The highlight of our profession is getting to be your advocate for justice. We understand that being hounded by insurance companies or other lawyers can be stressful and overwhelming after a major accident. That is why we are here to help as your Los Angeles car accident lawyers.
“Requiring a personal injury attorney was brand new territory for us. After our accident, our whole world seemed to stop. Jennie was patient and respectful of our fears. She treated us with professionalism and compassion that we never anticipated. She and her staff were so kind to us even though I’m quite sure we tried their patience more than once.” -Marcy A.
Call us immediately if you have been in a car accident: (323) 951-1188! We are here to help.
- Considering Cause and Fault in Pedestrian Car Accidents
- WAYMO Accidents: Who is Responsible for a Driverless Car?
- Attorney Jennie Levin Gets a $823,000 + Jury Verdict for Rear-End Car Accident Clients
- Fatal 2-Car Crash in Port Hueneme, West Channel Island Boulevard & Mandalay Village Marketplace
- Pedestrian Killed by Uber’s Self-Driving Car
- Pico-Union MTA Bus Car Crash Leaves 9 Injured
- Car Crash Case on Sunset & La Cienega Handled by Attorney Jennie Levin